Tailor to you
We value fit just as much as we love design and we understand that with ready to wear clothing the fit isn’t always proper. So, our solution to this problem is our tailor to you program. With this program we will pay for the tailoring and alteration of the clothing that is purchased from us at the rate that os shown below.
How to use the service
It is simple.. Just take the clothing to your local dry cleaners, tailor or alteration shop and have your clothes tailored to you. Send us your receipt, basic information and order number and we will reimburse you at our tailor/alteration rate.
- Shorten dress-shirt sleeves: $19
- Shorten jacket sleeves w/o buttons: $23
- Shorten jacket sleeves w/o button: $28
- Take in the body of a jacket: $40 (two seams) to $52 (three seams)
- Take in a dress shirt: $20
- Adjust the shoulders of a jacket: $35
- Hem a skirt or dress: $10-$14
- Take in or let out a skirt or pair of pants: $15 (unlined) to $20 (lined) or $25 (with a zipper)
- Shorten top-stitched pants: $10
- Shorten cuffed pants: $14
- Shorten lined pants $14
- Shorten lined and cuffed pants: $18
- Take in a sheath dress: $45
- Restitch a fraying seam: $5
- Replace buttons: 50 cents each
- Move a button: $2
- Add a hook and eye: 50 cents per set
Reimbursement may take up to 7-10 business.